Fáilte Ireland Food Tourism E-commerce Webinar
Fáilte Ireland is hosting a business supports webinar to assist food service businesses interested in maximising online opportunities for off premise dining, special occasions and year-round gifting from an e-commerce and communications perspective. The webinar takes place on Tuesday February 9th at 10am.
Webinar contributors include:
- Tracey Coughlan, Fáilte Ireland – What does the food consumer want – latest behaviour research.
- Pól O’Conghaile, Irish Independent – What are the emerging global food experiences?
- Jennifer Kennedy, JK Consulting – How to choose and prepare your product for online sales?
- Niall Hill, NiallHill.com – What’s in the box? Food that travels well – sustainably.
- Ian Cleary, RazorSocial – Maximising sales & revenue, the online opportunity
- Olivia Collins, Food PR – Communications and PR strategies
- Panel discussion – Olivia Collins Food PR chairs panel of Food and Drink Writers including Aoife Carrigy, Ali Dunworth and Gililan Nelis
- Fáilte Ireland & Tourism Ireland – Communication Platforms
Driving Climate Action in TourismNovember 2022
Some good news for hospitality and Climate Change: “Representatives of the tourism industry gathered at Croke Parke to attend Fáilte Ireland’s first national conference on driving climate action in tourism […]
Food & Drink Business Conference & ExhibitionNovember 2022
The Food & Drink Business Conference & Exhibition will take place on December 1st at Sport Ireland Campus, Blanchardstown. This event will include speakers an stalls on: Food, Retail & […]
EU wastes more food than it imports in a yearSeptember 2022
About 153m tonnes of food in the EU is wasted every year, this is double previous estimates. This is 15m tonnes more than what shipped in yearly, according to study’s […]
Eating Irish foods for the month of SeptemberAugust 2022
Six years ago Lisa Fingleton, an artist, writer and organic farmer, set out to challenge farmers by starting the 30-Day Local Food Challenge. This challenge encourages people to shop local […]