Fáilte Ireland Food Tourism E-commerce Webinar
Fáilte Ireland is hosting a business supports webinar to assist food service businesses interested in maximising online opportunities for off premise dining, special occasions and year-round gifting from an e-commerce and communications perspective. The webinar takes place on Tuesday February 9th at 10am.
Webinar contributors include:
- Tracey Coughlan, Fáilte Ireland – What does the food consumer want – latest behaviour research.
- Pól O’Conghaile, Irish Independent – What are the emerging global food experiences?
- Jennifer Kennedy, JK Consulting – How to choose and prepare your product for online sales?
- Niall Hill, NiallHill.com – What’s in the box? Food that travels well – sustainably.
- Ian Cleary, RazorSocial – Maximising sales & revenue, the online opportunity
- Olivia Collins, Food PR – Communications and PR strategies
- Panel discussion – Olivia Collins Food PR chairs panel of Food and Drink Writers including Aoife Carrigy, Ali Dunworth and Gililan Nelis
- Fáilte Ireland & Tourism Ireland – Communication Platforms
Plate waste: protecting profit and planetJanuary 2022
Join this free webinar on Thursday January 20th at 2:30pm for insights and discussion on how a better understanding of plate waste can boost profits & achieve Net Zero targets. […]
Serving Net Zero: Understanding how to reduce your Hospitality and Food Service impactDecember 2021
This webinar will highlight simple, impactful ways for your organisation to take action, such as reducing wasted food. Modelling shows that at least 80% of the total GHG reduction potential […]
Foodcloud launches new six-part online content series All Taste, Zero WasteNovember 2021
Foodcloud launches its brand new six-part online content series All Taste, Zero Waste, the show that pitches celebrity chefs against charity chefs battling it out to help the planet! Kindly […]
Free Masterclass for Irish Businesses on how to Reverse Biodiversity Loss Wed 17th Nov 1–2pmNovember 2021
Find out how Irish businesses can reverse biodiversity loss Wed 17th Nov 1–2pm on Zoom. Learn from leaders in biodiversity and see how you can help reverse biodiversity loss and […]