Fáilte Ireland Food Tourism E-commerce Webinar
Fáilte Ireland is hosting a business supports webinar to assist food service businesses interested in maximising online opportunities for off premise dining, special occasions and year-round gifting from an e-commerce and communications perspective. The webinar takes place on Tuesday February 9th at 10am.
Webinar contributors include:
- Tracey Coughlan, Fáilte Ireland – What does the food consumer want – latest behaviour research.
- Pól O’Conghaile, Irish Independent – What are the emerging global food experiences?
- Jennifer Kennedy, JK Consulting – How to choose and prepare your product for online sales?
- Niall Hill, NiallHill.com – What’s in the box? Food that travels well – sustainably.
- Ian Cleary, RazorSocial – Maximising sales & revenue, the online opportunity
- Olivia Collins, Food PR – Communications and PR strategies
- Panel discussion – Olivia Collins Food PR chairs panel of Food and Drink Writers including Aoife Carrigy, Ali Dunworth and Gililan Nelis
- Fáilte Ireland & Tourism Ireland – Communication Platforms
Fáilte Ireland Food Tourism E-commerce WebinarFebruary 2021
Fáilte Ireland is hosting a business supports webinar to assist food service businesses interested in maximising online opportunities for off premise dining, special occasions and year-round gifting from an e-commerce […]
Pathways to the circular economy webinar seriesJanuary 2021
Interested in learning more about Circular Economy or sustainable business? The future of food & bioeconomy, financing the circular transition, rethinking packaging: these are some of the topics that will […]
Find out more about the e-toolDecember 2020
Check out this video for a snapshot of the e-tool and what it provides.
Upcoming SeminarsDecember 2020
Are you interested in tackling food waste in your business? If you work in or run a food service business, you are welcome to attend an upcoming free seminar about […]