Fáilte Ireland establishes support hub for businesses in crisis
In response to the COVID-19 crisis and the impact it is having on the tourism sector, Fáilte Ireland are targeting their business supports to respond to the most urgent challenges and threats tourism businesses are now facing. All of these supports can be accessed here.
They will include:
- Expert advice on managing business liquidity and cost containment;
- Information on accessing financial assistance and managing HR risk;
- Step-by-step guides on how to manage temporary business closure, temporary lay-offs and redundancies, if required;
- Guidance on managing further revenue shocks and jumpstarting sales for recovery;
- Information on accessing Government supports;
- Practical operational guidance for businesses on steps they can take to help ensure the health and safety of their staff and visitors.
This customised support hub will assist you and your team to navigate your business through these extremely challenging times and will be continuously updated as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves.
Fáilte Ireland will focus all of their resources in helping to rebuild the industry and the vital contributions it makes to Irish society.
Strategy Green TrainingMay 2021
This innovative programme is delivered in a series of free online interactive, tutor-led workshops, that will build new skills and competencies for member companies in the food sector, focusing on […]
Hospitality & Tourism Expo: Reset & Recover April 13thApril 2021
Brought to you by the Restaurant Association of Ireland, The 2021 Hospitality & Tourism Expo will be the first of its kind to be held virtually in Ireland. This 1 […]
Fáilte Ireland Food Tourism E-commerce WebinarFebruary 2021
Fáilte Ireland is hosting a business supports webinar to assist food service businesses interested in maximising online opportunities for off premise dining, special occasions and year-round gifting from an e-commerce […]
Pathways to the circular economy webinar seriesJanuary 2021
Interested in learning more about Circular Economy or sustainable business? The future of food & bioeconomy, financing the circular transition, rethinking packaging: these are some of the topics that will […]