Fáilte Ireland establishes support hub for businesses in crisis
In response to the COVID-19 crisis and the impact it is having on the tourism sector, Fáilte Ireland are targeting their business supports to respond to the most urgent challenges and threats tourism businesses are now facing. All of these supports can be accessed here.
They will include:
- Expert advice on managing business liquidity and cost containment;
- Information on accessing financial assistance and managing HR risk;
- Step-by-step guides on how to manage temporary business closure, temporary lay-offs and redundancies, if required;
- Guidance on managing further revenue shocks and jumpstarting sales for recovery;
- Information on accessing Government supports;
- Practical operational guidance for businesses on steps they can take to help ensure the health and safety of their staff and visitors.
This customised support hub will assist you and your team to navigate your business through these extremely challenging times and will be continuously updated as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves.
Fáilte Ireland will focus all of their resources in helping to rebuild the industry and the vital contributions it makes to Irish society.
Driving Climate Action in TourismNovember 2022
Some good news for hospitality and Climate Change: “Representatives of the tourism industry gathered at Croke Parke to attend Fáilte Ireland’s first national conference on driving climate action in tourism […]
Food & Drink Business Conference & ExhibitionNovember 2022
The Food & Drink Business Conference & Exhibition will take place on December 1st at Sport Ireland Campus, Blanchardstown. This event will include speakers an stalls on: Food, Retail & […]
EU wastes more food than it imports in a yearSeptember 2022
About 153m tonnes of food in the EU is wasted every year, this is double previous estimates. This is 15m tonnes more than what shipped in yearly, according to study’s […]
Eating Irish foods for the month of SeptemberAugust 2022
Six years ago Lisa Fingleton, an artist, writer and organic farmer, set out to challenge farmers by starting the 30-Day Local Food Challenge. This challenge encourages people to shop local […]