Fáilte Ireland establishes support hub for businesses in crisis
In response to the COVID-19 crisis and the impact it is having on the tourism sector, Fáilte Ireland are targeting their business supports to respond to the most urgent challenges and threats tourism businesses are now facing. All of these supports can be accessed here.
They will include:
- Expert advice on managing business liquidity and cost containment;
- Information on accessing financial assistance and managing HR risk;
- Step-by-step guides on how to manage temporary business closure, temporary lay-offs and redundancies, if required;
- Guidance on managing further revenue shocks and jumpstarting sales for recovery;
- Information on accessing Government supports;
- Practical operational guidance for businesses on steps they can take to help ensure the health and safety of their staff and visitors.
This customised support hub will assist you and your team to navigate your business through these extremely challenging times and will be continuously updated as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves.
Fáilte Ireland will focus all of their resources in helping to rebuild the industry and the vital contributions it makes to Irish society.
Contact Us to Learn More
For more information on the Savour Food programme and our waste reduction strategy please
No Mise en PlasticMarch 2023
Motivated to make other changes in your kitchen? Yes! Are you ready to banish that blue roll?? Many widely used items in kitchens are accepted as industry norms but…there are […]
Let's Build Our Short Food Supply Chain EventMarch 2023
Networking and brokerage event for Irish food producers, businesses and support organisations. This is an opportunity for small Irish food businesses to get together and discuss collaborations. The event will include a few […]
New food waste online training for hospitality staff available nowMarch 2023
Join the growing number of hospitality businesses who are taking action to reduce food waste while making a positive impact on their profits and the planet with the new online […]
National Stop Food Waste DayFebruary 2023
Wednesday March 1st is National Stop Food Waste Day. Coordinators of the campaign day, the EPA are asking: ‘Do you know which food you waste the most?’ This question is […]