Fáilte Ireland establishes support hub for businesses in crisis
In response to the COVID-19 crisis and the impact it is having on the tourism sector, Fáilte Ireland are targeting their business supports to respond to the most urgent challenges and threats tourism businesses are now facing. All of these supports can be accessed here.
They will include:
- Expert advice on managing business liquidity and cost containment;
- Information on accessing financial assistance and managing HR risk;
- Step-by-step guides on how to manage temporary business closure, temporary lay-offs and redundancies, if required;
- Guidance on managing further revenue shocks and jumpstarting sales for recovery;
- Information on accessing Government supports;
- Practical operational guidance for businesses on steps they can take to help ensure the health and safety of their staff and visitors.
This customised support hub will assist you and your team to navigate your business through these extremely challenging times and will be continuously updated as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves.
Fáilte Ireland will focus all of their resources in helping to rebuild the industry and the vital contributions it makes to Irish society.
Stop Food Waste WeekJune 2022
National Food Waste Recycling Week 2022 runs from the 30th of May until the 6th of June 2022. As the week is nearing its end it’s important to reflect on how we […]
Savour Food Promotional VideosApril 2022
This year Keelin Tobin (Clean Technology Centre) and Patrick O’Shea (Southernman Films) wrote and produced five videos to promote the Savour Food e-tool. Follow the link to check out the […]
Public Consultation on the Draft National Food Waste Prevention RoadmapMarch 2022
Have your say on the Consultation on Ireland’s National Food Waste Prevention Roadmap. Join the path to reducing our food waste by 50% by 2030. See: https://bit.ly/3J7DnnB Submissions closed 24 March […]
National Stop Food Waste Day March 1st 2022February 2022
Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Charlie McConalogue, reminded consumers today, Stop Food Waste Day, to think critically about the amount of food we waste. Minister McConalogue said: “When […]