Fáilte Ireland establishes support hub for businesses in crisis
In response to the COVID-19 crisis and the impact it is having on the tourism sector, Fáilte Ireland are targeting their business supports to respond to the most urgent challenges and threats tourism businesses are now facing. All of these supports can be accessed here.
They will include:
- Expert advice on managing business liquidity and cost containment;
- Information on accessing financial assistance and managing HR risk;
- Step-by-step guides on how to manage temporary business closure, temporary lay-offs and redundancies, if required;
- Guidance on managing further revenue shocks and jumpstarting sales for recovery;
- Information on accessing Government supports;
- Practical operational guidance for businesses on steps they can take to help ensure the health and safety of their staff and visitors.
This customised support hub will assist you and your team to navigate your business through these extremely challenging times and will be continuously updated as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves.
Fáilte Ireland will focus all of their resources in helping to rebuild the industry and the vital contributions it makes to Irish society.
Brexit Bite - What Food Businesses Need to Know WebinarOctober 2020
Do you own a food business? The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) has a new series of free online Brexit webinars to help you get your food business Brexit […]
Waste Action Plan for a Circular Economy publishedSeptember 2020
Savour Food welcomes the publication of the Waste Action Plan for a Circular Economy by the Department of Communications, Climate Action and the Environment. The Waste Action Plan for a […]
Watch the webinar: Driving bookings in September and beyondSeptember 2020
These live webinars from Fáilte Ireland were recorded and can be watched back here. As businesses move beyond the initial reopening and relaunching phase, it is important to look ahead […]
EPA National Waste Event 2020September 2020
The EPA National Waste Event will be streamed via a web-based app on 16 & 17 September. Registered delegates can access the event program on tablets, laptops, or desktop devices. […]