Fáilte Ireland establishes support hub for businesses in crisis
In response to the COVID-19 crisis and the impact it is having on the tourism sector, Fáilte Ireland are targeting their business supports to respond to the most urgent challenges and threats tourism businesses are now facing. All of these supports can be accessed here.
They will include:
- Expert advice on managing business liquidity and cost containment;
- Information on accessing financial assistance and managing HR risk;
- Step-by-step guides on how to manage temporary business closure, temporary lay-offs and redundancies, if required;
- Guidance on managing further revenue shocks and jumpstarting sales for recovery;
- Information on accessing Government supports;
- Practical operational guidance for businesses on steps they can take to help ensure the health and safety of their staff and visitors.
This customised support hub will assist you and your team to navigate your business through these extremely challenging times and will be continuously updated as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves.
Fáilte Ireland will focus all of their resources in helping to rebuild the industry and the vital contributions it makes to Irish society.
Free webinar on biodiversity and your business with Sustainable Travel IrelandAugust 2021
Webinar Wednesday September 22nd 10:30am. Did you know that bumble bees avoid freezing to death by producing glycerol, which acts as antifreeze, and prevents the water in their bodies from […]
The Chef Network Blog - The Fight to Reduce Food WasteJuly 2021
Keelin Tobin from the Savour Food Programme wrote a blog for The Chef Network outlining her experiences working in the area of food waste in Ireland. Read the full article […]
Free webinar on reducing food waste in food service Tuesday June 29th 10amJune 2021
Have you thought about how much food waste is costing your business? Or the impact it’s having on the environment? Savour Food in conjunction with Sustainable Travel Ireland are bringing […]
Read Bord Bia's 2021 Irish Foodservice Industry White PaperJune 2021
Following eight years of consecutive growth, the Irish foodservice market fell by 47% in 2020. Covid-19 related lockdowns and ‘stay at home’ mandates resulted in a €4bn drop in consumer […]