Fáilte Ireland establishes support hub for businesses in crisis
In response to the COVID-19 crisis and the impact it is having on the tourism sector, Fáilte Ireland are targeting their business supports to respond to the most urgent challenges and threats tourism businesses are now facing. All of these supports can be accessed here.
They will include:
- Expert advice on managing business liquidity and cost containment;
- Information on accessing financial assistance and managing HR risk;
- Step-by-step guides on how to manage temporary business closure, temporary lay-offs and redundancies, if required;
- Guidance on managing further revenue shocks and jumpstarting sales for recovery;
- Information on accessing Government supports;
- Practical operational guidance for businesses on steps they can take to help ensure the health and safety of their staff and visitors.
This customised support hub will assist you and your team to navigate your business through these extremely challenging times and will be continuously updated as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves.
Fáilte Ireland will focus all of their resources in helping to rebuild the industry and the vital contributions it makes to Irish society.
Bord Bia Publishes White Paper on the Irish Foodservice marketMay 2020
Bord Bia has published a White Paper identifying possible scenarios for the remainder of 2020 as the industry moves to a phased re-opening in a changed operating environment. The White […]
Local Authority COVID 19 Business Restart GrantsMay 2020
Applications for the Restart Grant can be made online to local authorities from today Friday 22nd May. A €250 million Restart Fund has been created nationally to help micro and […]
Taking on Take-away - Webinar offered by The Chef NetworkMay 2020
Join Chef Network & Musgrave MarketPlace for a FREE live webinar and panel discussion on Tuesday, 19th May from 2pm – 3pm where participants will explore the take-out, cook at […]
Bord Bia host 'Covid-19 and the Irish Foodservice' webinarMay 2020
Bord Bia is hosting a ‘Covid-19 and the Irish Foodservice’ webinar this Wednesday. The free webinar will provide an overview of the changes and innovations within the Irish foodservice industry […]